A beautiful smile is essential to maintain self-esteem, develop a better mood and leave a lasting impression on others. At Oral Design Specialists, we make use of advanced methods and technologies which help to make our smiles whiter and brighter.
At our dental clinic, we offer advanced methods and technologies with which we aid the whiteness of your smile. Our cosmetic dentistry services include laser teeth whitening, dental bonding, orthodontics, dental implants and porcelain veneers.
Our cosmetic Dentistry aims to improve the appearance of the teeth, gums and smile and make patients get a much cleaner smile. There are several cosmetic, restorative or functional aspects to cosmetic dentistry that helps us optimize your smile and dental and overall well-being. We provide a host of cosmetic service ranging from full dentures to teeth whitening which include:
- Teeth Whitening – Our teeth whitening produces very satisfying results more than do-it-yourself home kits. Our safe but potent whitening methods can give you a smiles 10 shades brighter in just one office appointment.
- Tooth-colored fillings – An essential component of family dental care if fillings, but tooth-colored fillings also serve cosmetic functions. Our discreet fillings allows you to open wide without anyone noticing them.
- Veneers – Veneers are already well known for whitening your smile, however, they are also important in hiding cracks or gaps as well as other irregularities with your teeth. These thin porcelain shells can adhere to your teeth’s most visible front surface.
- Crowns -Dental crowns could be made of porcelain, gold or other appropriate material and fits completely over a tooth to fulfill cosmetic needs. A crown provides cosmetic correction as well as support necessary for weakened tooth structures.
- Tooth bonding – Applying almost naturally looking tooth-colored resin to fill cracks, gaps or chips in your teeth is tooth bonding. It is a durable, affordable alternative to veneers.
- Dentures – We can create partial and complete dentures to help cover missing teeth. These realistic alternative lets you maintain your smile, chew and talk normally.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are at the moment the state of the art in restorative cosmetic dentistry. Our dentist can implant metal roots through a surgical procedure. These metal roots can help support a crown or even full dentures.
- Gum recontouring – You might not like the gummy look of your smile and will like a gum recontouring process. We can change this! Our gum recontouring will alter your gum line safely and quickly.
If you are ready for that new look cosmetic dentistry will provide to you, then give us a call and let us help you create that personalized smile makeover you’ll be happy about.